The Disabilities At Work website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Disabilities At Work makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Endorsement as a Disabilities At Work business, purchase of a DAW display package or participation as a Disabilities At Work business does not, in any way, exempt any business from complying with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act or any other Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regulations.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Disabilities At Work does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Disabilities At Work will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this site. The Disabilities At Work website reserves the right to change the Disclaimer from time to time at its sole discretion. Your use of this website will be subject to the most current version at the time of such use. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact the Disabilities At Work office at 908-975-3211.
This policy was last updated March 2010.